Sunday, July 21, 2013

Jackson Dean

Jackson Dean was born on July 16, 2013 and passed away a few hours later in the arms of his mother.  Thank you all for your prayers and support.  While we wanted to keep Jax here on earth with us, God had other plans for him.  We will forever remember our first born son  and he will always have a piece of our hearts. 

Thank you to each and everyone of you who have prayed for us and our families during this time.  Please help spread the word about CDH and support the efforts by doctors and researchers to work to better understand the birth defect in hopes that other parents will never have to experience the heart ache we have felt this past week. 

It is not good bye little boy, it's just see you later.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Caroline, My heart is breaking for you, your husband and your entire family right now. I have no words. I just know that precious little Jackson is in God's arms and you will forever have a guardian angel. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as you take this time to mourn your loss. I am so sorry, Caroline.

    xoxo,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so, so sorry. I don't have words, and I know nothing anybody can say will make you feel any better. Just know that you, your husband, and your sweet baby boy are all in my thoughts. Big hugs to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have donated a CDH Tote Bag Package to help another family who is dealing with CDH. Thank you for remembering others, and for reminding us, to help with research to stop this very painful birth defect. Love & prayers to you both,
    Aunt Sherry, Uncle Danny, & Eli

    ReplyDelete