Monday, July 15, 2013

Uneventful Monday July 15

Today has been another uneventful day!  DeWayne went back to work this morning and was able to work a full day.  He did manage to come to the hospital for lunch which great.  My mom (Caroline's mom) has been wonderful and is in town until Jackson is born.  She is staying with me all day while DeWayne is at work for which I am extremely grateful.  We had a lot of visits from doctors today and all had positive things to say about my health and Jackson's.  He is holding very stable without the medications I was on previously which is a huge blessing.  The last member of our team, Dr. Gregg, made it back into town today and he came by.  It was a great visit with him and he is extremely positive and firmly believes we can have a positive outcome.  The situation is still very critical at this time, but very hour that passes right now is huge.  Dr. Gregg is coming back tomorrow to re-evaluate and determine if I can move to another part of the floor where I am less monitored.  This would be a positive move and reflect that they believe I am holding steady and out of immediate danger.  Pray this can happen tomorrow or sometime in the near future. 

Thanks again for all the prayers and kind words of encouragement.

DeWayne, Caroline, and Jackson

4 comments:

  1. Praying you are able to move! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the way to do it! Thank you, Lord, for another landmark passed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this first of many goals you have made it to and surpassed! I added this journal to my favorite and will check in often to follow you and Jax's journey!

    Praying for you girl.
    Hugs,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete